Complaint Forms

Before downloading a Complaint Form, read Filing A Complaint in FAQS by Consumers.

If you have difficulty downloading forms, you may be using an outdated version of Adobe® Acrobat® Reader. You may download a current version free of charge here.

What address should I send my complaint to?

The complaint should go to the District Office where the lawyer practices. You can check what District the lawyer is based in by searching the lawyer's record at our Pennsylvania Attorney Inquiry Search feature -- click here. Click on the lawyer's registration number to reach a screen which will show which District a complaint involving him or her should be filed in. The District office addresses are here.

Or, if you know where the lawyer's office is located, you may find the correct office to file the complaint with an interactive map here.

If your complaint is sent to any office of the Disciplinary Board or the Office of Disciplinary Counsel, it will be forwarded to the correct office. You will receive the quickest response if you send your complaint directly to the correct office. Sorry, complaints by email are not accepted at this time.