Final Registration Notification for Pennsylvania Attorneys:
If you have NOT yet completed your 2014 – 2015 Annual Attorney Registration, we must receive it on or before July 31 to avoid late fees.
Any attorney who fails to complete registration by July 31, 2014 shall be automatically assessed a non-waivable late payment penalty of $150.00. A second non-waivable late payment penalty of $150.00 shall be automatically added to the delinquent account of any attorney who has failed to complete registration by August 31, 2014.
*Note, retired attorneys are not exempt from this late fee.
Need to Register?
Option 1: Register Online
Complete your registration online at http://ujsportal.pacourts.us. Please check the Web Portal for updates. If using the online registration, here are a few reminders:
- If you're a returning user and have forgotten your Password or PIN, visit http://ujsportal.pacourts.us, click on login, and then click on “Forgot my password” or “Forgot my PIN” to reset.
- Need technical support? Contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-227-2672.
- If you're a first-time user and cannot access the website, while working or living in a foreign country, including U.S. territories, contact the Help Desk at email@example.com or 1-877-227-2672. (It's likely that your IP address is being blocked.)
- Questions regarding your status? Visit www.padisciplinaryboard.org/attorneys.php or call the Disciplinary Board directly at (717) 231-3380 and ask for Attorney Registration.
- For questions regarding the online registration process, watch the step-by-step video tutorial. If you still have questions, after you have viewed the tutorial, call the Disciplinary Board directly at (717) 231-3380 and ask for Attorney Registration.
- Other questions? Visit the FAQ section of the Disciplinary Board's website or call the Disciplinary Board directly at (717) 231-3380.
Option 2: Register via Paper Form
If you register via the paper form, please mail the completed form and proper payment to the address listed below. Payment may be made via check or money order to the “Attorney Registration” office and mailed to:
Attorney Registration Office
P.O. Box 3313
Lancaster, PA 17604-3313
Again, please note that your payment and form must be received on or before July 31.